The Baca / Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog

02 May 2013

Socorro Land Grant presentation - May 4th

Dear readers: Due to a family tragedy, I will not be able to personally present my presentation "The Early Families of the Socorro Land Grant" on May 4th as I planned. Instead, noted genealogist Francisco Sisneros will read my presentation in my place. The program is at 10:30 AM, Saturday May 4, 2013, at the Special Collections Library on 423 Central NE (Northwest corner of Edith Blvd and Central Ave.), Albuquerque. For more information about the location, click on this link. Although I won't be there, Francisco Sisneros and HGRC President Ron Miera are both knowledgeable about the area and will be able to answer questions about the grant. Thank you for your understanding. Robert Baca

No comments: