The Baca / Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog

12 March 2010

7 Generations of the Baca Family

Since The New Mexico Genealogical Society is hosting a Baca Surname Workshop on March 20, 2010 - which I will be facilitating - I've decided to share some information about the Baca family. Click on this link to view a PDF file of the first seven generations of descendants of Cristobal and Ana (Ortiz) Baca, the first Baca family to arrive in New Mexico in the Winter of 1600. You are free to use this information, but please use the proper citation when publishing or putting it into your genealogical database. I have worked on this family for over 10 years now, and I would like credit where credit is due.

Feel free to contact me if you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or corrections. Please realize that this document was not meant to include every single descendant for seven generations of this family. I only included those people that I was researching at the time.

I will bring my nine generation ancestor chart to the workshop that I will use in conjunction with the Cristobal Baca's seven generation descendant chart. For more information about March 20th's workshop, click on this link.

No comments: