The Baca / Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog

10 May 2009

Mom

Frances Baca, born August 1, 1934, married Robert C. Baca on October 27, 1954, and died on February 19, 1999. She had three children: Janis, Cindy and Robert. She was my mom.

Many of the photos below I've posted before.


My uncle Jimmy and my mom, dressed up for a parade



My mom, on her graduation day in 1953



My mom, her parents, and siblings. From left to right: Aunt Josie, my mom,uncle Jimmy (kneeling), Aunt Judy (the baby),grandma Paublita, and grandpa Santiago.



Frances and Robert, and their wedding party, October 27, 1954.



Clock wise from top left: Frances, Bobby, Janis and Cindy




Frances Baca, being surprised at her baby shower, sometime in 1968. That's me in her tummy.



Four generations of moms, and one little boy.

From left to right, sitting on the couch, my grandmother Paublita (Zimmerly) Baca, my great-grandmother Delfina (Torres) Zimmerly, my mother Frances (Baca) Baca, on the floor, my sister Janis (Baca) Schwartenberg, and the baby is my nephew Shawn Schwartzenberg.

1 comment:

Judith Richards Shubert said...

Hi Robert,
It's been a pleasure getting to know your Mom through your post today. I enjoy your posts about New Mexico and your personal stories as well.

I've left you the One Lovely Blog Award. You can pick it up at Genealogy Traces. See you there!