The Baca / Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog

09 May 2009

Genealogy Trivia Challenge

Question:

Philip Bourguignon and Tomasa Gonzales are my 2nd great-grandparents on my father's side. Jose Epitacio Torres and Maria Guadalupe Padilla are my 2nd great-grandparents on my mother's side.

In his e-mail to me, Larry G. wrote that these two couples were also his 2nd great-grandparents; interestingly enough they on the same sides of his family as me.

How are Larry G. and I related?

I know the answer. I just want to see who can answer this question first.

3 comments:

Randy said...

3rd cousins

Robert Baca said...

Ah, but I said he had two sets of 2nd great-grandparents that were the same as mine. So, he not just my third cousin, he's something else.

Anonymous said...

hey you seem to know what your are doing so i just have a few questions my last name is bourguignon and yes i am from nm so i was wondering how much you know about the bourguignon's
email me if you have time thanks eddienuniquee@yahoo.com