The Baca / Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog

21 April 2008

Searching for the Family of Edward Torres

In Sunday's post to this blog, I discussed the family of Nepomuceno Torres and Francisca Torres. A Mr. J. Torres asked me if I knew the relation between this Torres family and my own family. I haven't found one yet.

However, J. Torres would now like to find the family of his late cousin Edward Torres, a former superintendent of Socorro Consolidated Schools. I remember Edward Torres - he and I were both members of the Knights of Columbus in Socorro. He also has a school named after him - Torres Elementary. I went to this school.

If you are related to Edward Torres, especially is you are a child or grandchild of this man, please send me an E-mail at abqbobcat@nmia.com. I will forward your contact information to J. Torres. He wishes to talk to you about your family.

No comments: