The Baca / Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog

12 January 2006

Why do I blog my genealogy?

There's a lot of information that I would like to post on the internet about my genealogy. However, it takes a lot a time to create web pages and upload them on to a website. I find that posting on a blog site is much easier. All I have to do is type and click.

Another reason for having this blog is that others can post on to the site, too. Genealogy is all about sharing information. This site makes it easy for you the reader to comment on my findings, to send me your own family information or to ask questions. Please remember, though, that when you post on this site you are posting to the internet. Don't post any information that you don't want published for the world to read.

No comments: